Full Journal Paper
Japanese Journal of Applied Physics (JJAP) Special Issue for PVSEC-27 will be published in August 2018.
PVSEC-27 will not publish technical digests. Instead, authors of PVSEC-27 papers in all area are encouraged to submit their original papers on the significant part of their work presented at PVSEC-27. Original papers presented at PVSEC-27 will be accepted as a “Regular Paper” in JJAP. The authors of invited papers are welcome to submit any original part of their presentation as a “Regular Paper” or to submit “Progress Review” on their presentation given at PVSEC-27.
- October 17 2017: Online manuscript submission site has been opened.
November 17, 2017 December 8, 201723:59 (JST), December 17, 2017 (No further extension): Deadline for manuscript submission.
- August 2018: Publication of the Special Issue of JJAP.
※Accepted articles will be online published on the website prior to the paper journal publication.
- The standard JJAP review will be done on the submitted manuscripts. The review process for the journal is completely separate from the PVSEC-27 review process.
- Papers should be submitted on the web-based system. For online submission, authors are requested to register as a user. Online manuscript submission site has been available on the following JJAP website.
- Authors need to input the session number and to select the area number of the presentation. Plenary speakers select “0” as area number on submission of the manuscript of the plenary presentation.
- Note that the manuscript will not be included in the Special Issue, if the manuscript is not accepted for publication by the deadline for the Special Issue as a consequence of revisions requested by referees.
- Authors read carefully the instruction for manuscript preparation. Guidelines for preparing a manuscript are available on the following website.
*Please carefully read the hatching text area, the submission policy of the JJAP Special Issue.
- Instructions for preparing of manuscript and MS-word templates can be downloaded from the following website.
- The submitted manuscript is requested to have no less than 30 references in accordance with the guideline of the JJAP regular paper.
- The length of the submitted manuscript is recommended to be no less than 5 published pages.
- Publication charges (article charge) are borne by the authors when the paper is accepted. The special rate of publication charge is applied PVSEC-27 Special Issue. The article charge is JPY15,000/article. If the manuscript includes printed color pages, color printing fee are also requested to pay additionally. Color online is free charge. See for details JJAP website.
Previous JJAP Special Issues
|Year||Conference No.||Special Issues|
|2016||PVSEC-26||Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 56, Number 8S2, 2017
Free Download Now!
|2014||WCPEC-6 (PVSEC-24)||Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 54, Number 8S1, 2015|
|2011||PVSEC-21||Japanese Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 51, Number 10S, 2012|